Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions: Review



     As a BzzAgent, I am often sent cool new products to try and give my opinion on. Recently, I received Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions products to try. I was sent Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser with Cotton Extract and Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream with Cotton Extract.

     I was only able to use the products twice. Then, my husband was in an accident. He was taken by ambulance to one hospital, and then air lifted to another hospital after a CT scan showed that he was suffering from a skull fracture and an epidural hematoma.
     I truly believe that staying in hospitals must dry out your skin more then anything else. I stayed in the hospital the entire time my husband was there. When we finally got to go home, my lips and skin was dry, cracked, and ashy. It itched and even burned! I dreaded showering as even the water burned!
     When I finally got home, I got my husband situated and went to take a shower. I was already debating which products I would use to soothe my irritated and dry skin. I'd forgotten all about the products I'd received from BzzAgent.com  When I saw the Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser with Cotton Extract, I thought it would be the perfect thing for my parched skin. Although intended for the face, I decided to use it as my all over wash. I was pleased to discover it did not burn my skin. I also put some on a washcloth and used it to softly exfoliate my dried, chapped lips. My skin actually felt soothed while in the shower!
     When I got out, I used the Burt's Bees Daily Moisturizing Cream with Cotton Extract. It was light, didn't burn, and absorbed quickly. I noticed a difference in my skin after using the products that very same day! The difference lasted and did not disappear after absorbing or being wiped off like some products.
     I love the Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions products that I used. They were able to renew and replenish my badly dried skin in one day! The irritation and burning I'd felt were instantly soothed. Since these products do not have "girly" scents or labels, my husband was also receptive to using the products. Now, it's just a matter of keeping them out of my daughter's bathroom and in mine!

      

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...