Monday, June 27, 2011

No PC puts our operation on halt

Unfortunately,  the motherboard on my pc has died. Without the funds to replace it, I'm unable to access the internet regularly. As a result, you won't be seeing many posts on this blog for a couple of months. My new computer will be rapid fast compared to the one I've been using, so I should be able to catch up in no time!!

On a positive note, there is alot of things going on at Paths From A Thrifty Soul. Soon, we'll be getting our own dot address!! Also, the blog will be transformed so that you are able to easily navigate to the section you are most interested in (Freebies, Coupons, Sales, Regional, etc). I'm searching for guest bloggers that will be grouped by region/location so that our followers can easily find deals that apply to them in their area. I'm also searching for guest bloggers in categories such as electronics, family apparel, childrens toys and games, and many more. If interested, please email me at pathsfromathriftysoul@gmail.com  

Paths From A Thrifty Soul is planning to host a lot more product reviews and giveaways! We'll also be having coupon giveaways once a month!

Starting August of this year, Paths From A Thrifty Soul will be hosting coupon exchanges in the North Carolina Piedmont Area. Though we are starting in the Rowan/Stanly/Cabarrus County area, we plan to expand to other areas of North Carolina within a few months.

Please stay tuned to more news from Paths From A Thrifty Soul! Although my response will be delayed, feel free to contact us at pathsfromathriftysoul@gmail.com with your ideas, suggestions, or if you'd like to be our guest blogger!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...