Monday, March 14, 2011

Money Making Opportunity!!!!

 Money Making Opportunities:

            I was a bit hesitant at trying out different online money making opportunities. Yet, we’re getting ready to purchase our first home, and I liked the idea of bringing in a little extra money. So, over the next few weeks, I’ll be reviewing the different survey sites I’ve started working with. You’ll be able to find links to the survey sites in a tab at the top of my blog titled “Money Making Opportunities”. I know, not very original but you get the picture!

            You will also be able to use the search box on the top right of my blog to search for the different reviews I’ve written for survey sites. You can type in the name of the survey site you want to read the review about (OpinionOutpost) or you can search by typing (survey site) and then sort through the various blogs. 


            Today I am going to start with Opinion Outpost. I took my first survey with Opinion Outpost January 24th. I’ve gone onto Opinion Outpost about once every other week and taken surveys offered to me. I’ve earned 116 points which is the equivalent of $11.60. If I had taken each survey offered to me and checked in more often, I’m sure that it could easily be triple that amount.
           
            There are many perks to Opinion Outposts. First, qualifying is a quick process. Answer just a few questions and you are immediately told whether or not you qualify. If not, you are given the option to continue attempting to qualify for another survey OR you can choose not to and be taken to your reward page. Yep, you get rewarded even if you don’t qualify. On that page you’ll have the opportunity to either donate to charity, enter a sweepstakes for a cash drawing, or attempt an instant win game. I chose “no” each time it asks me if I want to keep qualifying because it’ll take me to the reward page and I have more opportunities. You can still continue to try to qualify (if necessary) after the reward page.
           
            Finding your surveys is easy also. You are sent emails each time one is available (if you chose to be notified this way). You can also log in anytime you wish and look under the tab “members area” and under “available surveys”.

            Once you accumulate at least 50 points you can begin to redeem them. 50 points will get you a $5 Amazon Gift Card. Two quick surveys can easily be 50 points. 150 points can be redeemed for a $15 CitiVisa card and 200 points can be redeemed for a $20 check. I have yet to decide which route I’m going to go, even though I already have enough to get two $5 Amazon cards!

            I think that Opinion Outpost is a great investment of your time. The surveys are easy to complete, pages load quickly, pages do not crash or freeze,  and you are awarded even if you don’t qualify.

            To sign up for Opinion Outpost, click HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...