Monday, March 21, 2011

Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Lip Color Review



I have to admit.......I wasn't very confident in any lip-color's ability to last through the day. When I received my Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Lipcolor from BzzAgent, I immediately went and put it on.

My first impression was of how light the lip-color felt. It looked like a full colored lipstick, but felt like a light lip gloss. I loved that my lips didn't feel weighted down.

I went back to work and forgot all about my new lip-color. I ate lunch, gave my munchkin kisses and cuddles, had a snack, drank lots of bottles of water.....and never thought twice about my lip-color. I then ate dinner and afterward went to wash my hands in the bathroom. I looked up in the mirror and was SHOCKED! I couldn't believe it! My lipstick looked as if I had just applied it! Seriously!! After two meals??

I went to bed late without stopping to wash my face. When I woke the next morning and went into the bathroom, it still looked as if I'd just put on my lip-color! I went back to my pillow to see the lipstick stains, but there were none present!

I absolutely love the New Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Lip-color! I put it on when I first start my day and don't even carry it with me when I leave. It stays at home!!! My daughter loves it as well! She always had problems with the lids coming off her lipsticks and then getting messed up in her purse. Now, she uses it once in the morning and is done.

 Although I didn't anticipate it, using this new lip-color has also moisturized my lips and solved my dry lip issues!

I have only had one issue with this lip-color. I tried a color that was to dark for me. When I went to wipe it off..........it wouldn't come off!!! I had to try three different make up removers before finding one that worked! Although this irritated me a slight bit, I can't say I mind. Isn't the point of lip-color to last all day and not wipe off? In that respect, Maybelline SuperStay 24 2-Step Lip-color fits the bill!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...