Monday, March 7, 2011

It's HERE!!!! You have to check out this deal!! AboutOne

A while back I ran across AboutOne. Although the reviews were good on it, I wasn't confident. I've checked out many online organizational sites through the years, and just haven't found what I wanted. So, when I saw the upcoming deal with Gaggle of Chicks, I decided to dig around a bit more.

I went to AboutOne and set up a free 17 day pass. The very first thing I noticed was that my 14 day pass was not for 17 consecutive days. It would only count the days I logged in! So, if I only logged in one day a week, I'd have 17 weeks of it!

Next, I noticed the different sections that AboutOne has. Home, Family, Address Book, Education, Health, Possessions. I explored each section and then noticed the "Live Help: Available" button at the top right of the screen. I clicked on it and a chat window popped up. Thus began the best customer service I have ever experienced!

I was able to watch on my computer screen as each of my questions about the website was not only explained to me...but shown to me! I was able to get a live tutorial that showed me everything I needed to know!

So, what are some of the advantages of AboutOne? Well, let's start with the simple things. You know those manuels you have laying all over your house for your appliances? Well, you can now put them on AboutOne in the "possession" tab. They'll be in one spot,easy to find, and always accessible.

What about that awesome picture you just took on your phone that you just know Aunt Jane or Mom would really love? Rathr then go home and never get the time to email it to them, send it straight from your phone to your AboutOne account. Then, next time you log in, share it with them! You can also save videos and music on AboutOne.

Oh, and how about the newsletter you always say you're going to send out to family members during the holidays? Well, now you can keep track of your family members milestones and photos and send the newsletter out with a few clicks of a button.

There are several other ways to utilize AboutOne. Put all your auto information in and have it remind you when auto insurance or taxes are coming do. Put in your home appraisal, tax receipts, pest control information, and be alerted when it's time to pay them! The list goes on and on.

Yet, there is one section I feel deserves special attention and that is the Health section. As a mother of two children with health problems and a child on the Autistic spectrum, the medical information I have to keep up with is daunting to say the least. Add to that my own medical records and I'm completely overwhelmed. AboutOne has managed to tackle this problem in a simple, user friendly method. You are able to create profiles for each of your family members (including pets if you wish). You can then track doctor appointments, keep copies of medical records, track prescriptions, and about anything else you can tnk of. You can get reminders when prescriptions are due to be refilled, see how many refills are left, be reminded of upcoming doctor appointments, print records for doctor visits and so much more. The best part is that you can access these records from anywhere with internet access!

Now....here is an awesome deal! Right now Gaggle of Chicks is offering AboutOne at half price for your first year. That is a $15 saving. But, it gets even better. If you are new to Gaggle of Chicks....by signing up with this link HERE.....you'll get a $10 credit to use on your first purchase. This means you can order your first year of AboutOne for only $5!!! That's a $25 saving!!

Well, what are you waiting for?? Sign up at Gaggle of Chicks HERE to get your $10 credit and purchase AboutOne now!This deal ends soon!

***************************************************************
I  have in no way been compensated for this review.This review is based on my own experience with AboutOne. I will receive no compensation or benefits by your joining AboutOne. I truly believe this website will help many and want others to be able to benefit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...