Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today Only ..... 3 Adorable Children (just for fun)

I know that the majority of my readers are Mom's trying to supplement Dad's income by saving money and finding good deals! Many of you are stay at home Mom's and many of you homeschool. So, I'm sure you'll understand when I tell you......IT'S ONE OF THOSE DAYS! 

Of course, I'd never offer to give my children away. I truly love them and know that today will pass. One day they'll be grown and out on their own and I'll look at this post and wistfully think of how they were here again..........running from one end of the house to the other, making their own experimental concoctions in the kitchen, ignoring all commands I give them until I say, "that's it everyone outside". 

Today there is a 4 year old that has discovered tattle telling and feels the need to give me a running commentary of every single thing his brother is doing....all while making it sound like he shouldn't. 

"Mommmyyyyy, Bubba is on the computttttteeeeerrrrrrr." 

"Mommyyyyyyy, Bubba put my pinky in the wrong hollllllllleeeeeee" (gloves)

"Mommyyyyyyy, Bubba's using the pottttttttyyyyyyy"

I have a 10 year old daughter that is convinced all that is required at the Science Fair is performing the experiment and can't comprehend why she should have to understand the reason it worked. Of course, she also can't figure out why she can't do a Science Project about Hannah Montana.

The eldest, apparently being tattled on all day has transformed him into a 4 year old also. We'll just leave it at that. 

So, Today only, 3 adorable children as described above!!! ;-) 


Disclaimer: This is just to clarify (for purely legal reasons), my children are not for sale or will they be given away freely. They would never go without a fight being that they know they are destined to cause me wrinkles and gray hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...